When my kids are happy, I am happy.
Who can't relate to that?
This Mother's Day, my children gave me adorable, thoughtful handmade gifts.
- Flower Pot "Because I love to plant flowers...." Even though i can't keep them alive for long, they remind me.
- Super Hero Picture "All Moms are Super Hero's, duh." My Super Power is MOMMY MAGIC!!!!
- Selfie of my 4 year old "We love to take selfies together in the Sun"
- "Breakfast of my dreams" in bed... There is sat, with my delicious eggs...and an apple, all by myself in my room. My kids were playing and laughing with my husband. How was I supposed to relax when I had major FOMO?
I wanted to be playing and laughing, making breakfast!
When my kids are laughing and creating memories, I don't want to miss that.
AND, there are times when I do not want to be with my kids.
(Besides when I'm going to the bathroom, getting my hair colored, or shopping in a beautiful boutique).
Here's my NO List:
- SCHOOL, for very long. Let their amazing teachers teach them. I will come to volunteer, eat lunch, see a talent show, and teach in their Enrichment Programs . But, the Kanov Kids do much better engaging with other adults when I am not around.
- ANY AMUSEMENT PARK. Yea, I can't do it. Disney is going to be a HUGE discussion.
- BIRTHDAY PARTIES. Unless I'm hosting, organizing and running it, or there's wine. Now that my babies are not babies, the party is for the kids more than the parents. I love catching up with my mom friends, but can't we drop off and go to a beautiful boutique?
When I do want my little cuties around... Summer Camp!!!
Kanov Kids = SO EXCITED. Their friends are coming to my camps, they are witnessing the planning in action. We've got the Garden, organized the Yoga Mats. They can't wait. Our house is especially pumped for:
Registration is OPEN. Get in the mix before we sell out. Questions? You can always reach me....